Monday, April 13, 2009

I Am....


I am a hard worker.

I am klutzy. Fact.

I am a great friend. 

I am smart, though not a genius; although I will sometimes claim to be in my rare insightful moments.

I am insecure about my body and am fighting a battle to accept it, but find that I lose on most days.

I am insecure about said insecurity. 

I am jealous of my sisters' ability to be effortlessly thin.

I am sarcastic, much to the chagrin of my british grandmother.

I am really good at sudoku and am addicted to Sumdoku. Try it, you will be too.

I am stressed about my future. 

I am a big dork who fronts as a cool person. 

I am not so sure I am successful at pulling it off.

I am obsessed with shoes. I don't care that I am almost six feet tall, I will rock 5 inch heels. 

I am clearly not insecure about my height.

I am competitive. 

I am not a bad loser. I just don't like losing. Big difference.

I am a horrible singer, but that doesn't stop me from singing on top of my lungs when no one is listening.

I am a wealth of knowledge of all things pop culture.

I am undefeated at six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

I am certain that I am meant for big things.

I am not sure what those things are.

I am an animal lover. They have the ability to warm and break my heart all at once.

I am getting better at pull-ups. 

I am still completely a girl about how they hurt my hands.

I am always willing to try something new. 

I am actually a really good cook. But while following the Zone, I tend to eat the same things every day. 

I am a twelve year old at heart, because my favorite foods ever ever in the entire world are pizza, french fries and ice cream. No joke. You know what I haven't really had since I've started doing the zone? Pizza...french fries....and ice cream. 

I am pretty sure I am the last one of my friends to get married. 

I am looking for new single friends. 

I am scared of open water. I am convinced that I will get eaten by a shark.

I am obsessed with the Discovery Channel. It's why I know so much about sharks. 

I am not entirely unsure that my cat isn't part ocelot. He is HUGE! 

I am tired of people lying. 

I am a big advocate of telling people the truth. Even hard truths can be said in nice ways. And it's better to hear it than to believe in lies.

I am trying to be a better person. 

I am trying to be more genuine.

I am trying to let down my guard and be more vulnerable.

I am scared of being vulnerable.

I am still figuring things out. 

I am a so much more than I can put into words or a single blog post.

I am Shannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment